Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Moms Night Out Reminder

Hey Ladies,

I just wanted to send out a quick reminder that tomorrow night is our Mom's Night Out! Here are the details you need to know:

Thursday October 7th
Soup & Chili Potluck
7:00-9:30pm
Spring Creek Church Room 152/153

We have a very relaxed night planned for you all. Looking forward to getting to know other moms and play some fun games and of course enjoy the great food!

If you have not already signed up and are planning on coming, just let me know. Email or call me and I can let you know what you can bring!

It was brought to my attention that some people did not get the evite and that others were having problems with it. I am not a huge fan of Evite right now! If you were one of those who did not get it, I apologize. Hope you can still make it!

~Brianne Haust
262-613-2239

No comments:

Post a Comment