Monday, August 16, 2010

M.O.M. This Fall

Hello moms!

I cannot believe how fast this summer is going by, but at the same time I am so ready to be done with this heat! What I wouldn't give for a wonderful 65 degree fall day right now! :)

I hope you all received a letter in the mail a few weeks ago, if you did not, check out the blog post "M.O.M. Introduction Letter". We are busy planning the kickoff of our new M.O.M. program and hope that you will be able to join us in September, only 4 weeks away! As we are prepping things for September, we are trying to get an idea for how many moms to plan for. I was hoping that you could help me out. If you are planning on joining us this year, could you please shoot me an email and let me know? I am not looking for a set-in-stone commitment, but just trying to get an idea of how many of our once a month MOPS moms will be joining us for the weekly M.O.M group. On the same note, if you know that you will not be joining us, if you could let me know that as well, that would be great.

Thank you so much for your help and I am looking forward to seeing what God has in store for our group!

Sincerely,

Brianne Haust

No comments:

Post a Comment