Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Playdates this week

Okay ladies ~

Well it's official, I'm losing my mind. (remember that quip about being too hot to think??) Or at least, I didn't read the events calendar closely enough. Somehow I thought we were supposed to be at Foxbrook on Friday but it was really supposed to be Frame Park in Waukesha.

SO...we can still join up with the Change Pointe ladies on Wednesday if you're interested in swimming, as well as head to Frame Park on Friday morning if that works better for you. The M.O.M. Frame Park playdate will be 10am-noon this Friday at 1240 Frame Park Dr., Waukesha. It looks to be a really nice day! I will plan to be at Frame Park on Friday.

So sorry about the confusion!
Hope the rest of your week is less eventful...

Amy Gruetz.
414.791.3512

No comments:

Post a Comment